Selecting the perfect back stretcher can be quite the challenge due to the wide variety available in the market today. With the increase in awareness about back health and back related problems, people are getting more conscious f their lifestyle and their body.
Of all the body parts that get affected due to the desk jobs these days, it is the back that get hit the worst. People both young and old alike experience back problems and undergo a number of treatments to solve these issues
Solve Your Back Pain
One of the many things that can help the back problems and pain are stretches. There are a number of back stretches one can do, anywhere at any time of their convenience.
Some of the stretches for a good back health are:
Low back Rotation
Stuck at work and are not able to get off your chair? This stretch requires a chair and hence can be done at your very own desk, without having to take an explicit break.
- Sit n your chair and place your feet flat on the ground.
- Now rotate your back in such a way that the shoulders rotate to one side. This can help release knots. However, if it hurts, one must stop doing it, as the back cannot be overstretched and twisted beyond a point.
Regular practice can make this stretch better, as the flexibility of the person improves. This stretch can be done multiple number of times a day but one must not push themselves too far.
A stretch to help elongate your spine and reduce the knots and pain in your back
- Start by sitting on floor with your feet tucked in on the side
- Hold your ankles with one hand
- With the other hand, reach over the head and inhale and exhale patience
- Hold this position for a few seconds, for maximum effect
A back Stretcher
For those who are not able to do such stretches and require more, a back stretcher can come handy. There are many company websites, where one can see and decide on what they need. One can also find multiple reviews on a single page. There are many companies in this field and they review a range of back stretchers here.
These reviews can help you make the right choice. Collect sufficient information and make the right choice.